Have you ever wonder what the jump squats are good for?
Below I will give you 4 reason why you should do this exercise.
Reason 1 - The jumping squats is a great exercise to help lose weight. By doing this workout routine can help you burn up to 70 calories during the day.
Reason 2 - This exercise is a great workout to improve mobility and balance. The jumping squats helps build leg strength and also works on your core muscle. Which help in stabilization which will bring better balance and stability.
Reason 3 - This workout is great for muscle gain. The jumping squats help build your calves, quads and hamstrings.
Reason 4 - The jumping squats helps to build up your lower body strength, by getting rid of body fat and toning overall muscles.
1. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
2. Lower into a squat; sticking your butt out as if sitting in a chair making sure that your knees do not go past your toes.
3. Push up through your heels, using as much force as you can to jump straight up.
4. Land and immediately lower back into a squatting position to complete one repetition.
5. Continue the motion without pausing until all repetitions are complete.
For more information to do this exercise check out wikiHow.
Below is a great 23 minutes cardiovascular and toning that will include jumping squats.
More Aerobics Exercise That You Can Try:
The resistance band bicep curls is similar to the dumbbell curl but instead of using dumbbells you are using resistance bands. The bands allow you to switch.
Interval training or HIIT which is short for High-intensity interval training, which is a great way to combine low intense aerobics with high intense workout.
Check out the diabetic friendly recipes on this site. Each recipe comes complete with nutrition information and a diabetic friendly.
You can find something new for breakfast, lunch, dinner, appetizers or even desserts.