What is the dumbbell goblet squats good for?
The purpose for this exercise is a toning move for the lower body like the buttocks and thighs.
These workout is great to add to any lower body workout routine because it burn a significant amount of calories, what is also great about this exercise this provide unmatched lower body toning results.
So are you ready to give the goblet squats a try, follow the step by step instruction and watch the video to make sure you are doing it correctly.
1. From a standing position cradle the head of a dumbbell or kettlebell close to your chest with both hands. You should be looking straight forward, with your shoulders back, your spine straight, and your feet just outside of shoulder width. This will be your starting position.
2. your core muscles tight throughout the entire movement.
3. Keep your weight in your heels, bend at the knees and hip joint to lower the body towards the floor.
4. Exaggerate the motion by sticking your butt out as if you were going to sit in a chair.
5. Keep your chest tilted up and your back flat throughout the squatting motion.
6. As you drop, try to get your thighs as close to parallel to the floor as you can without letting your knees go over your toes, or rock in towards each other.
7. Come back up to a standing position by pressing with your heels.
8. Continue this motion until you have completed all repetitions
Here is a great site for more Dumbbell workout.
Watch the video below to make sure you are doing this exercise correctly
If you are looking for more dumbbell workout click on the links below.
Here are some great dumbbell workouts that you can try at home or at the gym which also include two free workout videos.
The dumbbell hammer curl has a the same movement like the dumbbell curl but the only difference is you will holding the weight slightly different than the curl exercise.
The dumbbell triceps extension is a great exercise that focuses on the triceps.
Dumbbell triceps kickback exercise is another great exercise that focus on the triceps.
Below is a great 50 minutes Total Body Strength Training with Dumbbells also this workout will include the goblet squats.
The resistance band bicep curls is similar to the dumbbell curl but instead of using dumbbells you are using resistance bands. The bands allow you to switch.
Interval training or HIIT which is short for High-intensity interval training, which is a great way to combine low intense aerobics with high intense workout.
Check out the diabetic friendly recipes on this site. Each recipe comes complete with nutrition information and a diabetic friendly.
You can find something new for breakfast, lunch, dinner, appetizers or even desserts.