Do you know what the dumbbell bent over row is good for?
This exercise is a great compound workout that focuses on the lats, rhomboids, rear delts, traps, and even the biceps.
As you can see the bent over row is good choice when it come to workout your back and your shoulders.
I have just one word of caution, if you have lowing back problem I would suggest seeing your doctor before doing this exercise.
So are you ready to give the bent over row a try, follow the step by step instruction and watch the video to make sure you are doing it correctly.
1. With feet shoulder width apart, with a dumbbell in each hand.
2. Bend your knees slightly and lean over from your hips, getting your back as close to parallel to the ground as you can.
3. Keep a flat back and turn your palms in towards each other.
4. Slowly bend your elbow and pull it up and back at your sides to bring your hands level to your waist.
5. Slowly lower your hands back down under your shoulder, then repeat the motion.
6. Up and back down is one repetition.
Here is a great site for more Dumbbell workout.
Watch the video below to make sure you are doing this exercise correctly
If you are looking for more dumbbell workout click on the links below.
Here are some great dumbbell workouts that you can try at home or at the gym which also include two free workout videos.
The dumbbell hammer curl has a the same movement like the dumbbell curl but the only difference is you will holding the weight slightly different than the curl exercise.
The dumbbell triceps extension is a great exercise that focuses on the triceps.
Dumbbell triceps kickback exercise is another great exercise that focus on the triceps.
Below is a great 21 minutes Upper Body Muscle Building Workout also this workout will include the bent over row.
The resistance band bicep curls is similar to the dumbbell curl but instead of using dumbbells you are using resistance bands. The bands allow you to switch.
Interval training or HIIT which is short for High-intensity interval training, which is a great way to combine low intense aerobics with high intense workout.
Check out the diabetic friendly recipes on this site. Each recipe comes complete with nutrition information and a diabetic friendly.
You can find something new for breakfast, lunch, dinner, appetizers or even desserts.