This Diabetic Chocolate Cake Recipe is great if you're a diabetic and just love chocolate this is the dessert recipes for you.
Of course even the kids that love chocolate will love this diabetic chocolate cake recipe.
This dessert is great for any get-together, holiday party or perfect for dinner tonight.
Then cover this diabetic chocolate cake some Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting to complete this recipe.
This Light Chocolate Cake is great for any occasion like birthday parties, mother’s day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and more.
This recipes on this page comes complete with a list of ingredients, step by step directions nutrition information and a printer friendly copy.
Degree of Difficulty
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup packed Splenda brown sugar
1/4 cup canola oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup buttermilk
2 egg whites
|Supreme Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge Frosting|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly coat an 8" x 8" baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, oil, vanilla extract, and egg. Alternately beat in a little of the flour mixture and a little of the buttermilk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
4. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the egg whites at high speed until soft peaks form. Fold the egg whites into the batter. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool the cake in the pan on a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar be
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Source:Homestyle Family Favorites
CALORIES 174.9 CAL
FAT 5.8 G
SATURATED FAT 0.9 G
CHOLESTEROL 18 MG
SODIUM 104.7 MG
CARBOHYDRATES 29.1 G
TOTAL SUGARS 18.9 G
DIETARY FIBER 1.6 G
PROTEIN 3.3 G
This is great chilli recipe that will help warm you up in the winter. The green peppers and diced onions are what make this chili unique. If you really want to blend the flavors together, just transfer it into a crockpot and let it simmer all day.
These diabetic fish recipes are some of my favourite. To tell you the truth I love fish , fish and more fish and all these meal are a fish lover paradise. So give then a try and leave a comment below and tell me how you like them.
So I have two kids and we have tons of family parties, get together and holidays parties and every time that we celebrate we eat. So I try to bring some diabetic friendly appetizer to these parties. Check out this page to find out some great appetizer.
For more recipes Diabetic Gourmet
Find out what's involved with a diabetic diet and how you can start eating the right foods to help manage your blood sugar level.
Exercising is not only great for losing weight, it can help you control blood sugar levels.Find out more about exercise and diabetes by reading this article.
Check out the diabetic friendly recipes on this site. Each recipe comes complete with nutrition information and a diabetic friendly.
You can find something new for breakfast, lunch, dinner, appetizers or even desserts.
Diabetes fit for life
Diabetic Friendly Recipes
Diabetic Chocolate Cake Recipe