This easy to make crispy ginger beef recipes is great way to use up all those summer zucchini from your kitchen garden or from your local farmers market.
When you cut zucchini into long strand noodles(you get zoodles) and then stir-fried then.
When you start to eat them in your favorite noodle dish your will think you are eating noodle from your local takeout place.
Whatever you do not skip the step of salting your zucchini or you will end up with soggy noodles.
Degree of Difficulty
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Approximate Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Source: The Paleo Plan
4 tablespoon(s) coconut aminos
1 medium lime(s), juiced
2 medium garlic clove(s), minced
1 teaspoon(s) ginger, fresh, grated
11/2 pound(s) beef - flank, sirloin, or NY strip steak(s), sliced
2 medium zucchini
1 tablespoon(s) kosher salt, or less to taste
3 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
2 medium onion(s), green, sliced
1 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes, crushed
2 tablespoon(s) cilantro, fresh, for garnish
1. Whisk the coconut aminos, lime juice, garlic, and ginger in a large bowl. Add the steak and toss with the mixture and let marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Using either a julienne peeler or spiral slicer, cut the zucchini into noodles. Lay on a layer of paper towels and sprinkle on the kosher salt. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
3. Heat the sesame oil in a skillet or wok and add the green onions and pepper flakes. Cook for 1 minute, and add the beef. Stir and add the beef. Cook until browned and add the zucchini noodles.
4. Stir and cook until beef is cooked through and noodles are hot.
5. Serve topped with the cilantro.
Here are is a list of the Ingredients that you can find at Amazon.
These baked sweet potato fries are easy to prepare, are health and low on the glycemic Index.
This Broccolini recipe with Hazelnuts is a great new twist to on boring steamed broccolini.
The cauliflower couscous is a great recipes, easy to make, and taste great.
This creamed spinach with coconut milk is a easy to make side dish.
For more recipes Diabetic Gourmet
Find out what's involved with a diabetic diet and how you can start eating the right foods to help manage your blood sugar level.
Exercising is not only great for losing weight, it can help you control blood sugar levels.Find out more about exercise and diabetes by reading this article.
Check out the diabetic friendly recipes on this site. Each recipe comes complete with nutrition information and a diabetic friendly.
You can find something new for breakfast, lunch, dinner, appetizers or even desserts.